How To Send High Quality Media On WhatsApp | Losing Quality?
Whether you’re maintaining image quality or saving space, WhatsApp image quality settings do just that. Learn how to quickly change the resolution of your photo.
Typical photo sizes from smartphones range from 3MB to 5MB. On smartphones with a 64-megapixel camera and even more megapixel cameras, the size of the photo is even larger, sometimes as much as 20MB.
How To Send High Quality Media On WhatsApp
Unfortunately, no alternative solutions to sending high-quality photos and videos to friends and family when creating a status on WhatsApp. It only gives you the option to select a video, photo, or GIF to upload as a WhatsApp status.
WhatsApp offers three options when choosing a media upload quality. they are:
- The Automatic option: This is WhatsApp’s default quality. However, the uploaded photos will be compressed.
- Best Quality: Send your photos in the highest resolution possible.
- Data Saver Option: Use higher compression to reduce data usage.
According to WhatsApp, with a higher quality option, the media is larger and may take longer to send.
On the other hand, if the user does not currently have enough information available, he can use the Data Saver features To reduce the quality of media loading and data backup.
How To Change The Photo Quality Settings
- For Android, tap on the three dots in the top right corner and select Settings. On iPhone, tap Settings in the lower right corner.
- Go to Storage & Data.
- At the bottom, tap Photo uploaded quality.
- The default selection is auto. Choose Best Quality to always use the best media quality. Or if low image quality is not important to you and you want to save space, choose Saver Data.
Follow the image below:
TRICK TO SEND HIGH QUALITY MEDIA ON WHATSAPP