How to Hide Photos and Albums on iPhone
Hello, Welcome to another beautiful content, In this post, I’d show everyone “HOW TO HIDE PHOTOS AND ALBUMS ON IPHONE”. We all know these days some pictures are not worth viewing to a stranger or to some friends so here is how to hide them.
Hide photos in your iPhone Photo Library Go to Hidden Photos. You will not see them in a large photo gallery unless you display them again.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Oppo phone | Who is the owner of Oppo? | Must Know
There are several apps that can be used to hide photos or pictures, but if your iPhone has a Hide Photos feature, you don’t need it.
How to hide hidden albums in photos
- Open the iPhone Settings app.
- Scroll down till you see the “photos”.
- Then choose the Photos app from the list of apps.
- Then scroll down and drag the Hidden Albums toggle switch from green to gray to the left.
- From there, swipe the hidden album to the left so it doesn’t turn green.
- Hidden albums will no longer be visible in the Photo Gallery in the utility section of your iPhone Photos app.
- To see the album again if necessary, go back to Settings and turn on Hidden Albums, then turn it back on.
How to hide photos on iPhone?
Launch the Photos app
- Click the album from which you want to hide the photos (or videos).
- Click Select in the upper right corner.
- Click to select all the photos and videos you want to hide
- Click the share button (up arrow icon)
- Select Hide from the image options list (you may need to scroll down)
- You will be asked to confirm that you want to hide the files
- To show the album again if you wish, simply go back to Settings and change “Hidden Albums” and activate it again.
More on IPhone